Tuesday 12 April 2016

Thanks, Everyone!


To My Beloved Readers,

I really appreciate everyone's support with my blog! At this time, I'm done with the analytics for my Social Media assignment, so I just wanted to thank everyone for reading my blog, being supportive, and putting up with my nagging ("go look at my blog!", "did you read my blog?"). As a token of my appreciation, I have a kitten for you! I dressed her up for you! 


As for the future of this blog, I intend on continuing to post as its a good way for me to document my life, interests, etc., so please feel free to continue checking into my blog! I have exams coming up over the next two weeks, but I have promised myself that I'll make posts throughout the summer, as not only is this blog good for my well-being, but social media/blogging skills are useful in the fashion  and business industries.

In the meantime, please check out my Pinterest and the wonderful boards I've put together with Feeling Faerie Fabulousness in mind!! Some spotlight boards I'm going to mention include "Whimsical Decor", a board full of boho living for the fairy-inspired, my Earth-loving, vegan food board "Faerie Foodie", and my "fairy" inspiring (ha) fashion board "In Fairy Fashion".

Thanks again!
Love,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment