Saturday 19 March 2016

Morning Smoothies


Every day, I have a nutrient-rich, anti-oxidant packed, fruit smoothie! As a vegan, I have quite a lot of energy throughout the day, and I primarily attribute that to my smoothie breakfasts.


Bananas are a must in my smoothies, and I'm also really big on strawberries and cherries, however I also use other berries and fruits such as pineapple, blueberries, and mangoes. I use water and some orange juice to make the blending a breeze, and get my drink to the right consistency! Add in a scoop of greens, and I've got a great breakfast.

What's also great is that I can make a smoothie in just a couple minutes, and drink it on the go, on my way to class. Considering the health and convenience aspects, I really recommend them as a breakfast go-to for anyone~




Yummy~

1 comment:

  1. sounds good but do you taste the greens? Where do you get greens?

    ReplyDelete